Thursday 17 July 2014

Anime : Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

This anime have 2 seasons. Season 1, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei have 12 episodes. Season 2, Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei have 13 episodes and 1 special. I've watch the season 1 but when I started the season 2, I started to feel bored. I quit on episode 2. Well, maybe I'll continue watching it again later. It's quite funny .. The artwork reminds me of the Monogatari series. 


Characters :

Itoshiki Nozomu
Kafuka Fuura
Chiri Kitsu
Kaere Kimura
Kiri Komori
Sekiutsu Maria Tarou

(there are many more characters but I'm too lazy to find. sorry guys)

Synopsis : It's about a teacher, Itoshiki Nozomu, who always in despair. Everytime he is in despair, he will try to suicide but it never work. He still alive. His students are totally weird. Almost each one of them are weird. One of them thinks everything positively, one girl that obsessed with perfection, the one who isolate from outsiders (hikikomori), a blonde who have split personality, a stalker and so on. So, Itoshiki have to deal with his weird and unique students everyday.

That's it. I don't know what to write more. Some might found this anime fun. Just watch till the end! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment