Monday 7 July 2014

Anime : Ghost Hound

This anime consist of 22 episodes. I found this anime quite boring. I don't know about others, but up until 15 episodes I still think it's boring. However, last 3 or 4 episodes starts to get interesting. Well, I was thinking to give up on this anime, but I decided to end it since I already watch half of it. 


Main Characters :

Komori Tarou
Nakajima Masayuki
Ogami Makoto
Komagusu Miyako

Synopsis : Komori Tarou, Nakajima Masayuki and Ogami Makoto are best friends (not on the early episodes.. but later). Each of them have their own bitter past. Tarou and his sister, Mizuki, were kidnapped 11 years ago. His sister was killed and the kidnapped died in an accident. Since then, his mother seems different. She can't handle the reality. Masayuki is newly transfer to Tarou's school. He came from Tokyo. At his old school, he bullied one of the student. The student jump off the rooftop from their school. He commit suicide because he can't stand being bullied by Masayuki. Since then Masayuki afraid of height. Makoto saw his father died. His father commit suicide a week after Tarou and his sister were found. So, the rumors about his father have some connection with the kidnapping spreads throughout the village. His mother abandoned him and Makoto lived with his grandmother. As the story progress, one by one the mysteries solved. 



I know some of you will think this anime quite boring. I admit it. If you want to give up, it's ok. If you want to continue, please do. LOL. I'm satisfied with the ending. But .. there are some things remains unsolved. It's just frustrating.....


No comments:

Post a Comment