Monday 2 December 2013

Anime : Another

This time I want to talk about this anime... Another. I can describe this anime as mystery and horror genre. It's really a good anime to watch. It only have 12 episodes and 1 OVA.


Here are some of the main characters from Another:

Kouichi Sakakibara
Mei Misaki
Izumi Akazawa
Naoya Teshigawara
Reiko Mikami
Mikami-sensei
P/S : Reiko Mikami and Mikami-sensei is the same person

Synopsis: This mystery started in 1972 when a very popular student at Yomiyama North Middle School named Misaki died. He was in class 3-3. His classmates can't accept his death and continue their lives as if Misaki is still alive. They talked to him, walked home with him and so on. Even the teachers act like he was still alive. On their graduation photo, Misaki was in it and that surprised everyone. In the year of 1998, a boy named Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to that classroom and he can smells something fishy going on that classroom. No one talked to Mei Misaki and they act like she didn't exist. Kouichi starts talking with her and be her friend. However, his classmates seems didn't like that and they even say "don't mess with things that don't exist" . They prepared an extra table at this class every year which they believed one of them is the extra person a.k.a. GHOST. Every month there will be death among the students or their homeroom teacher. So the story begins and they tried to figured out who was the extra person. 


So... that synopsis is based on my understanding while watching that anime. I was shock to know the extra person was. Well, I suggest you guys watch this anime. Finally, I'll show you guys some of the death scenes on this anime. Have fun!




2 comments:

  1. I think the pic with the girl who died with a lot of broken glass around her is taken from my Tumblr account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh really? Is that so? I'm so sorry. I took the picture from Google >< .. so sorry

      Delete