Tuesday 25 February 2014

Korean Variety Show : 2 Days 1 Night (2D1N) Season 3

I really love this show. I've watch it since Season 2. Too bad I didn't watch the first Season. Lots of people complaining about this show. They said it wasn't fun like the last season. Well, it's still new for people to judge it. I found that this season was funny too. 



Cast of 2 Days 1 Night :

Cha Tae Hyun
Kim Jong Min
Jung Joon Young
Kim Jun Ho
Kim Joo Hyuk
Defconn

They keep two members from previous season, Kim Jong Min and Cha Tae Hyun.. The new members are quite funny too you know! My favorite was Jung Joon Young. Why? He's funny and sometimes cute. He was the luckiest member for now. Defconn was a rapper, Kim Jun Ho was a CEO of a company and Kim Joo Hyuk is a actor. And one more.. my favorite, Jung Joon Young is a rocker. He's so thin. Gyahh! I really suggested you to watch this. You think Running Man is funny? 2 Days 1 Night is funny too! Trust me. I laugh a lot. You can search for this show from KBS youtube account ..
 http://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld .. there.. I gave you the link. 




No comments:

Post a Comment