Tuesday 4 February 2014

Game : Flappy Bird



To be honest.... I've played this game so many times in one day. It's addicting. It seems that this app kinda famous these days. Flappy Bird. It was a simple game. All you have to do is tapping your screen and avoid the pipes. The problem is.......controltation (I make up a new word today). You have to focus when you play it. If you tap too early, your bird will hit the pipe, same goes to when you tap too late. Some people says that it's really hard to get 10 points. Well, that's true. If you played that game for few times, it really hard to reach. But as you get used to it, you can score 10 easily. My highest record was 73. 


UPDATE : My current high score is 111. As you can see, there are no more Flappy Bird in Play Store or whatever store your phone has. So, I'll keep this game as long as I can. I really like it. Too bad they have to take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment