Saturday 14 December 2013

Give me some ideas!

Hey guys.. This time I want to ask for your opinions what should I post on my blog to make it more interesting. So.. if you don't mind, can you give me some of your great ideas? You can follow me on Twitter and tell me what am I supposed to post. Or you can send me a massage on my Facebook account. But I don't really encourage you to add me because I might ignore your request. Sorry about that. But if you want to follow me on Twitter, that's great. 

So here's my Twitter and Facebook account:

https://twitter.com/Einna_Stepi


https://www.facebook.com/annieilyg

Feel free to give me some ideas.. (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog here.. my idea is... try to cheer this page up, like, you've put a lot of things about animes and stuff, right? What about post some jokes, memes and stuff... it could make the readers happy... you can find them on 9gag, from the twitter, from your facebook friends and pages And etc, and put their name as credit... and yeah.. nice blog, keep it up...

    ReplyDelete