Saturday 28 June 2014

Anime : Hanasaku Iroha

This anime have 26 episodes and 1 movie. I really like this anime. This will be one of my favorite. Why? I really like the story. The ending was great too! It's so beautiful. I cried, laugh and mad during the anime. I wish there will be more special episodes. I'm not asking for second season. All I want was the OVA or special episodes.


Characters :

Matsumae Ohana
Oshimizu Nako
Tsurugi Minko
Shijima Sui
Miyagashi Touru
Jiroumaru Tarou
Sukegawa Denroku
Togashi Renji
Wakura Yuina
Wajima Tomoe
Matsumae Satsuki
Kawajiri Takako
Shijima Enishi
Tanemura Koichi

Synopsis : It started with a life of Matsumae Ohana. Ohana have to move to her grandmother's place because her mother and her mom's boyfriend are going to run away due to her mom's boyfriend debt. That night she decided to met her bestfriend, Tanemura Koichi. Ohana told him everything and then Koichi confess his feelings to her. She was shock and can't give a proper answer. On the next day, she arrived at Kissuiso Inn. Kissuiso is belong to Shijima Sui, Ohana's grandmother. As soon she arrived, her grandmother gives her duty. She has to work there and went to school. She made some friends at the inn. Minko and Nako was her good friends there. They also went to the same school but Nako aren't in the same class as Ohana and Minko. Later on, it's revealed that Ohana also have feelings for Koichi but she thinks it's too late. She also get paid by working at Kissuiso. Ohana started to love Kissuiso and decided to work there longer. As the days goes by, they faced so many difficulties and they stood together to face whatever comes.


That's it :) ... I love it. Ohana was cute. She's super amazing. I just love her. Don't forget to watch okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment