Wednesday 30 April 2014

Anime : Noragami

This anime is awesome. On the very first episode.. it make me said "whoaaa!!" .. >.< not all anime can make me said that on the first episode. I love the main characters. They're cool! Totally cool! It has 12 episodes and 1 OVA. I really hoping for second season. Try read their manga. It'll be fun, but .. I prefer the anime itself.



Characters : 

Yato
Iki Hiyori
Yukine

Synopsis : This anime is about a god who don't have his own shrine and homeless. Yato is a god that wear jersey all the time and granting people wishes for 5 yen. Later he was saved by Iki Hiyori, a middle school girl from getting hit by a truck. However, Hiyori saw herself lying down on the road and when she wake up, she was at her family's hospital. Hiyori comes from a wealthy family. Yato came to see her and she didn't believe him when he told that he is a god. Yato told Hiyori about her condition. Her soul always slipped out from her body everytime she fall asleep. Then, Hiyori ask help from Yato to solve her problem. Then, Yato make Yukine as his regalia. It's more like a god's weapon. With a regalia, Yato can cut through everything. So, their bonds getting stronger and they learn more about each other. 



So... that's it. >.< I really like Yato. His eyes are cool! awww!! It's hinted that there are some romance going on between Hiyori and Yato. I've search everywhere to confirm this thing. I love to see them together! There are also a lot of funny moments in this anime. Be sure to watch it!








No comments:

Post a Comment